|Yahoo Building |
- Client must supply all creative assets including but not limited to high resolution logomarks, psds, copy, vectors, uncompressed video, storyboards, fonts, etc. no later than 5 business days prior to launch.
- Comp layer enabled psds are recommended to help ensure that the execution is consistent with the client's vision.
- All creative and copy must be finalized and client approved no later than 5 business days prior to launch.
|Client Building |
- All creative subject to Yahoo approval - please reference Homepage General Guidelines.
- Yahoo requires an interim review of creative before it is finalized, to ensure approval with creative and technical guidelines
- Client approved final files and redirect url(s) must be provided to Yahoo no later than 10 business days prior to launch
- Please provide .swf, .as, .fla, image, uncompressed media and all font files used (mac & pc formats)
- Max number of creative: 1 - no rotation of assets.
- User initiated audio only.
- No looping.
- All interactivity must be contained within the ad unit.
- Final frame must contain brand attributes.
- Roll-over functionality is subject to Yahoo approval, it should be short and very simple - for example, a button enlarges or changes color. Animation upon roll-over is not allowed.
- Ads may not resemble or alter Yahoo Homepage
- Approved third-party vendors are allowed to run a maximum of two 1x1 image tracking pixels for each creative execution. More details on our Homepage Third Party tracking policy can be found here.